Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AJ McLean HAVE IT ALL Tour West Hollywood

AJ @ The Roxy
Were you ever a fan of the Backstreet Boys? I can definitely answer that question with a big HUGE yes! I think I was 12 the first time I attended a" bsb" concert, and I had to go with my mom because she thought I was far too young to be seeing a concert with friends. Those days seem so far away, yet these guys are still releasing music, some solo and others simply with the remaining 4 Backstreet Boys. I had a great time at the Roxy on Sunset Boulevard where AJ Mclean did a full set in support of his solo album Have it all. It was high energy and loads of screaming girls. Some were still wearing their sparkly Aj shirts from the 90's. It was remarkable experiencing this kind of madness in my 20's and I would definitely do it all over again.

Sadly, I wasn't able to bring my SLR so these pictures were simply taken with a point and shoot, I hope you still enjoy them.


This is from the private area at the Roxy. When we were standing here we also spotted JC Chasez (former NSync-er) and Mr. Adam Lambert himself. Pop music was in full force!

I was lucky enough to snag a quick picture with him outside before all the girls with the sparkly t-shirts jumped him!

[mylittlephotographs.com via misha_bsb @Twitter]