Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AJ's Blog From Ecuador on BackstreetBoys.com

Update From AJ

Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:20 PM by matt
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Center Of The World
Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM By: AJ McLean
 
Hey everyone!

We've been having such an amazing time in South America....can't believe it's almost over. :-(

I got to play some golf with Rok in Argentina and got some more shading done on one of my tattoos in Chile....oh an in Peru I fell off a horse!

We've been in Ecuador for 2 days now. It's our first time here and I've got to say it's been awesome. Me and the boys went to the CENTER OF THE WORLD as soon as we got here. Can you believe that? We got to go to the Equator line. It was the first time in my life that I could say I was in two hemispheres at once. It was great experiencing that with the other boys....I love that we get to do these kinds of special things together.

Well got to run....i'm backstage at the show. Got to get ready to ROCK!


ttyl- AJ

[backstreetboys.com]